The Witch and the Shield
For Amalia
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
The demigoddess watched the baker in silence, all too familiar with the signs of remorse and guilt she displayed on her features and in her tone. Those who lived on in the wake of death too often looked just as Amalia did. But seemingly contrary to what the baker thought, Delphia was not one to rain down holy retribution on anyone. Her anger was not easily roused, nor was she cruel by nature. She embodied all that Mort made, love and warmth being primary.

"May I hug you?" she asked softly, not knowing how the baker would feel about contact. If she declined, she would remain where she stood, unpreterbed by her wish for distance. If not, Mort's daughter would wrap Amalia in a warm embrace, as though she were hugging a loved one she had not seen in many years. "It does not matter so much what you have done in the past, but what you do going forward. Vi teaches many lessons with sternness, through difficulty and struggle. Mort reminds us that our imperfections are what make us so beautiful and deserving of forgiveness and love to carry on. You've learned the lesson well, lest you would not have been bestowed such a name, and now I am giving you your reminder - forgive and love yourself, and carry on." she said gently.

As she listed the various men who might help, Delphia missed the fact that Amalia was trying to get out of this mission. "I should think it would be useful if they all came then. You and I will have our work cut out for us though, trying to herd that many men and souls." she said jokingly, a hint of a laugh in her voice.
Death has nothing to do with going away
the sun sets and the moon sets
but they're not gone

Messages In This Thread
The Witch and the Shield - by Delphia - 12-04-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Amalia - 12-06-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Delphia - 12-06-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Amalia - 12-13-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Delphia - 12-13-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Amalia - 12-17-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Delphia - 12-19-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Amalia - 12-21-2019, 05:00 AM