in the places I wasn't meant to be
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars
His scent is strong despite his nature, strangely metallic and electric in the air- but it's the shock of red hair that makes him obvious, sets him apart from any other. She, by contrast, is nearly invisible in this terrain, camouflaged in a body built for snow: she is ice, and she tries to tell herself she is the same within, despite the thundering of her heart.

Approach him or wait? This is the thing that taunts her, the decision she cannot seem to make. It feels almost dirty to watch him from afar, strangely voyeuristic, predatory and ill at ease. She is not accustomed to stalking prey, as natural as it feels in this form- and more than that, the idea of having prey at all causes her stomach to flip and boil. She should show herself, confront him directly, demand answers for this action and the countless others, the sins he has committed against their world.

But what if he is in the process, now, of undertaking another crime? What about if (when) he lies: about his intentions, about his Goddess, about the schisms that gape between them, the two born into this same world yet chosen for such greatly disparate things.

No, she will not confront him yet. She will continue to follow, a wraith in the snow, a shadow on his heels, her footprints leaving no trace of her presence, her senses and suspicions on the highest of alert.

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Amalia - 12-09-2019, 09:59 PM