in the places I wasn't meant to be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
There was a moment of silence and hesitation where Sam thought perhaps he had just become over-paranoid, that he was letting the sound of falling snow become something horrific in his mind; then he saw the leopard begin to appear from the white. Frozen in place with surprise and fear he stared, unsure what to think.

Then as Amalia shifted the fear took over. Since hearing of the 'Portal Guardians' he had found himself building up confrontations with them to bigger and bigger nightmares in his mind. Jigano he was sure would be hesitant but would hurt him in an effort to stop him doing his work, and Amalia? She was devout to the Old Gods. Faith, when it was working against you, was terrifying.

His hands frozen, fingers slightly bent, at his sides, he watched her approached with clearly nervous eyes, expecting her to start slinging accusations right away. When she instead simply greeted him it threw him and he stuttered out, before he could think about it: "H-hello, Amalia, um I...d-didn't think I'd see you here...?"
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-13-2019, 10:54 PM