in the places I wasn't meant to be
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars
We are as good as strangers, Amalia realizes suddenly, watching the nervousness on Sam's face. I do not know this man at all.

It makes her want to shake him awake. It makes her want to cry.

A frozen gust buffets them suddenly, causing the dark-eyes girl to wince. She wraps her arms more tightly around herself, trying to keep the cold out, but the worst of it already sits against her breast. Amalia's expression is inscrutable as her dark gaze searches the Ascended's face, her own still half-hidden beneath her scarf. His comment almost makes her laugh, though- "Didn't you?" she asks him flatly, head adopting an avian tilt. She isn't good at games, and she knows that he knows what she is, as surely as she knows how far apart they stand.

As surely as she doesn't know what she's supposed to do.

Shifting her weight onto her other foot, the Shield exhales a puff of steam, her sigh a visible cloud between them. Finally the baker looks away, her eyes scanning the endless snow and mountains, wishing she could simply disappear within them. "Why are we doing this, Sam?" she wonders, suddenly tired, weariness in her tone.

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Amalia - 12-17-2019, 01:59 PM