in the places I wasn't meant to be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
At Amalia's question Sam opened his mouth but no words came out; he supposed she was right. He had believed with all of his paranoid heart that someone was going to stop him...he had just hoped desperately it would not be someone as powerful as Amalia.

He looked down to his hands and sighed, thinking that at least he had Nate's blood, from before he had Ascended. If he absolutely had to, he could summon his Goddess; he was sure she would have some words for a Portal Guardian. Though he hoped it wouldn't have to come to that.

Sam wasn't sure if he was expecting an immediate fight, yelling...but he definitely didn't expect the sad, questioning tone in Amalia's voice, the almost rhetorical question she asked. "...Because.......well, I-I can only speak for myself. I'm doing what I feel is right for Caido, I really am. And...I suppose...you're doing the same." He said softly, sadly, knowing the both of them would despair at the methods of the other.
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-17-2019, 08:50 PM