in the places I wasn't meant to be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
Amalia continued to surprise him: He had expected by now anger, hate, even violence potentially; he knew she was dedicated to her Gods and they had now been placed opposite each other in what could be a world-changing conflict...yet she seemed more desperate and sad, needy. As much as he was resistant to hope in nearly all it's forms, he wondered if he could properly explain himself well enough for her to gain some understanding. She at least sounded willing to listen.

He took a moment to try and gather his words so he could say them in the best way, explain it all as well as he could. "Um, well...The Voice wants to use the portals to connect us all. To bring families together, to bring supplies and trade to everyone, to let us all explore freely. Everything she does is for a good reason like that. She is a young God though, and the Old Gods work hard against her; is it not natural she will make some mistakes? If you look back at the history of the Old Gods....you can see they've hurt people too. They've brought about illness. They trapped us in that barrier." Sam's voice was soft, earnest.

"The Voice cares deeply for us. All of us. She doesn't want to hurt anyone. It happens because the whole world is against her and how we are trying to do things. But they're for the good of the people here, they really are. You...Amalia, you know me." This was a break from his practiced script he'd written in his mind, but sudden emotion had taken over. "We aren't close...but...from what you know, d-do you really think I'd follow something evil?"

He wasn't sure if he wanted to hear the answer, actually.
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-21-2019, 01:42 PM