in the places I wasn't meant to be
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars
She tries to keep her composure as Sam attempts to explain the Voice, but the frown that darken's Amalia's brow only deepens as the man goes on. What families need to be rejoined? What care has the Voice demonstrated? Claws bite angrily through her gloves, tearing into the tender skin of her palms.

The intentions of the gift the Voice offers doesn't matter, if the goddess continues ignoring the cost.

"How can you believe all that?" Amalia asks gently, trying to swallow back the ire from her voice. "After all she's done- how can you trust her? She lied to me about the Blight. She said she didn't know what it was, and that she had nothing to do with its spreading." Lies upon lies; the girl cannot stand it.

Oh, but the accusation that Amalia knows him causes the Shield to flinch, her gaze falling back down to the snow as she wrestles with her thoughts. Would he follow something evil? No, Sam wouldn't- not the Sam she grew up with. But this Sam?

This Sam, she does not know.

"Did the Voice care for the Greatwood?" Her tone is rising now, the anger flaring no matter how hard she tries to subdue it. "Did she care about the Spire Demon, one of her children left to rot? Or the Prince, who lives in terror beneath the ground? What about the LongNight monsters? Does she care about those?" Shaking her head, the girl raises her dark eyes back to Sam's icy blue. "The Voice cares about whoever is useful to her. That isn't love. It's manipulation."

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Amalia - 12-26-2019, 10:06 PM