in the places I wasn't meant to be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
Sam saw Amalia's face as he was speaking and immediately knew he wasn't getting through to her. It was almost as if they were speaking on two different dimensions, their words going over or past each other with no meaning to stick. "Well, how would you have reacted if she'd told you the truth? That it was a mistake? That she had caused it? You'd have immediately started fighting her one way or another, which would have stalled her efforts to stop it spreading. And she did stop it. It won't be a problem anymore." Sam insisted, with confidence he didn't really feel.

As for the rest of things she mentioned...Sam was sure Amalia did not truly care for those Ascended gone astray; only conveniently thought of them when they would help her win this specific argument.

"Yes, she cares. She grieves. Are you.." Sam paused, some of his old insecurities returning mid-sentence as he wondered if he had the bravery to say what it was he wanted to. "...A..Are you going to bully every mother that loses a baby now? Every God with a death in their histories? Because all the Old Gods have deaths they've caused too, you know." He insisted, crossing his arms.
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-28-2019, 04:47 PM