in the places I wasn't meant to be
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars
Ah, so this is where he wants to go. Old wounds, jagged scars, things unhealed that have nothing to do with gods or portals. Crueler than any argument about the Voice are the barbs Sam flings about herself; each one slices on her skin, wounding and enraging the sharp temper within. "You never asked!" she explodes in reply, her voice ringing furiously through the empty snow. "You never said anything to any of us! You just sulked and blamed Evie for your problems- and you never saw how hard she had it, because you were so busy feeling bad for yourself!" There's a twinge of guilt, defensiveness in her tone: maybe if she had done more, if she'd reached out, if she'd helped him...

No. Sam did this to himself. She meets his snarl with one of her own, fangs glinting under pulled up lips. "At least you have a family, you asshole. It's more than most of us can say. You have parents, and a sister, and hell even Remi, and all you've ever done is resent them." She knows she is getting into dangerous territory, but a strange sort of cruelty coils in her throat. Hurt him, I want to hurt him-

"Remi suffered and lost again and again, and what did you do? Abandoned him. Erased him from your memory, like a fucking coward." Another step toward him; they're dangerously close, now. "Evie never hated you, but you treated her like a monster. Don't pretend you're so long-suffering. None of us ever called you worthless. You're the one who shut us out."

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Amalia - 12-30-2019, 09:28 PM