in the places I wasn't meant to be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
"Oh, I was supposed to ask the people joining in with the mockery? Watching quietly while--while--" Sam's voice cracked, dangerously close to tears that he desperately did not want to fall; he could not afford to show that weakness in front of Amalia, not now. "Don't you dare say I have a family. My parents were never that. Do you want mine? A father that beats you for breathing and a mother that wishes you were never born? What am I meant to do, Amalia, love them? Thank him as he breaks my wrist against our floorboards?!"

As for Remi, he felt himself take in a shaky breath at the mention of the name as he felt the conflict rise to a new level. "You weren't there. You don't understand how it all happened. I regret forgetting it, but it's done and me and Remi have worked out our differences - because he has a heart, unlike you. He's a portal guardian too, but he still talks to me like an equal. Like I'm allowed to choose to follow The Voice. He isn't coming after me for this."

They were so close now they were almost touching. "Have you ever considered, even for a moment, that The Voice is worth listening to? Or did you just take it from the Old Gods? You do have a family, Amalia, and I worry they're worse than my parents. They have you running around like their dog with no plans to improve anything at all. Do you really think the Old Gods care about any of us? I've never felt any love." Oh, these were ugly words. Uglier than he'd wanted to get into - but now that he was here there was a perverse sort of relief in finally letting out the anger he'd kept inside, even if it was misplaced.
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-30-2019, 10:13 PM