in the places I wasn't meant to be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
Where Amalia saw a future bleak and dark, removed from life, Sam saw a chance at utopia, at a haven giving them all a shot at a new chance, something that he felt they all desperately needed. He saw progress, the future, did not understand why people so needed their traditions and pasts, their Old Gods keeping them back.

Her apologies, after all the rage, were confusing and fell flat; he could only watch her speak with a dull stare, wondering if the words would have had more significance to him earlier in his life. Now, they just felt like empty, patronising consolation prizes.

She began to cry - Sam prepared to walk away, unsure what else could be said and hardly in the mood to comfort. Then, though, Amalia said her last words and he froze in place, felt an anger rise up in him again. "How dare you. You know nothing about my life. You don't know how I've been loved or...or how I love. Just because it isn't the same as you...I..."

He didn't want to get dragged back into it again, the pointless back and forth. Shaking his head, he sighed and walked a few steps away. "I'm going to keep going. If you want to stop me from exploring, that's your choice."
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 01-03-2020, 10:42 PM