snowblind
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
"Good," Neron murmured solemnly as Loren confirmed that he had not forgotten about the past. "When dealing with our family - indeed, even me - it is important to remember always where we came from and what effect that had on us." Glancing down, the Warden watched as the miniature luxere approached Loren and nuzzled against his hand. Knowing Astra for what she was (companions were companions, however you cut it), he said nothing and allowed the small act of comfort to pass without comment.

"Well, if you would hurry up and marry and start producing new Launceleyns, there would be more of us about," Neron said with a sharp smile, knowing all too well that his brother likely felt similar to himself about children. Necessary things, but there were other more pressing matters.

Raising an eyebrow, Neron accepted the sack of wood and hefted it over his shoulder with visible effort. "It will always be needed somewhere here. Thank you, brother. Come to the Palace after your trip to the Fangs and we will talk properly."
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Loren grinned. ”I think as the elder brother that duty falls to you first." Perhaps it was too soon to be teasing Neron, but the summoner couldn't resist a little gentle ribbing. Patting Astra, he gently nudged her away.

As his twin took the sack, Loren rolled his now free shoulder, glad the ache was gone. "I'm looking forward to it. I'll see you soon, brother." This time, he didn't hesitate to smile. However, it didn't stop him from turning to go.

He clicked his tongue at the luxere, and called her through their bond. She came to his side easily enough. They both walked the long road back to the portal, steps lighter than when they'd arrived.

-FINISHED for Loren
what goes, let go
LOREN
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
"Believe you me, you do not want any spawn of mine running around the place," Neron assured his twin with unusual solemnity, the Warden already feeling the weight of the sack of wood over his shoulder start to grow. "You most certainly will," he advised Loren, watching as the other man turned to walk away. With his little luxere at his side, the two looked as though they didn't have a care in the world, and Neron allowed himself an indulgent smile as his brother walked away.

Then he was gone, of course, and the Warden shrugged the sack of wood from his shoulder and held it out expectantly. From nowhere - everywhere, perhaps - a stranger appeared, a scarf over their face to mask their identity. They took the wood to distribute appropriately, and Neron turned for home. Around him, several other spies took stock of the situation, before swarming back out to their posts.

~FIN