Mini Event things we lost in the fire
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Alcohol didn’t do anything for Ascended, so Amun normally wouldn’t have much reason to go out to this new bar. But he was bored, and figured there'd at least be people there. So he meandered over for the grand opening, peering inside. There were only a few people there, but even so that was better than nothing. Especially if he could make this lame party into something a bit more rowdy.

Pausing behind Loren, the potter smirked. "Still got that stick up your ass?" The words were for the Launceleyn's ears only. Moving on to his next target, the Ascended grinned at Jigano. "Shocked to see you here, oregano. Didn't know you were capable of fun." There was a gently teasing tone in Amun's voice, not at all aggressive.

Then, he winked at Adam. "Hey hopeless. Hope that things are going well with the boy." Next up was Melita. For her, the Amun's grin was genuinely happy. "Good to see you again, spitfire. We should check on our crop some time." Only then did the Ascended turn to the bartender.

The potter's eyes traveled all the way down (all the way down) the man's very long body. Then Amun grinned wickedly. "Well aren't you a tall glass of water." Leaning on his forearms, he winked again. "Amun Arlun. It's a pleasure to meet you." Turning so that his back was leaning again the counter, and he could see the bartender out of the corner of his eye, the Ascended chuckled, the sound dark and low. "Hardly what I was hoping to see at the grand reopening."
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
things we lost in the fire - by Sunjata - 12-07-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: things we lost in the fire - by Jigano - 12-07-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: things we lost in the fire - by Melita - 12-07-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: things we lost in the fire - by Adam - 12-08-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: things we lost in the fire - by Loren - 12-09-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: things we lost in the fire - by Remi - 12-10-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: things we lost in the fire - by Amun - 12-11-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: things we lost in the fire - by Sunjata - 12-11-2019, 08:15 PM