(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open)
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you were forged in fire // and you rose from the ashes
murder and mercy rolled into one
He allows her to help him in removing the pelt from the wolf, listening as she answers his question. He hasn’t ever talked to Wessex before LongNight, and he doesn’t really seem to have expectations in how she might answer – but they can agree on that tidbit, and he snorts in response to her mentioning that managing people sucks, especially them. And he looks over to her flashing a rogue smirk to her with a nod. “Not the first time I’ve heard that one.” He admits, before his snort turns into a quiet hum of laughter.

Sometimes the right way is different for other people.” He suggests with a slight shrug, working to remove the pelt further down the wolf’s body. “My father was a pretty big tyrant as a leader, pushed me away from wanting any sort of power so I don’t envy you in the slightest for it.” He adds, pausing briefly as she moves along and asks what it was for and there’s a light smile that crosses his face.

There’s a gift exchange for Fiat Lux I took part in. I got a friend who wanted a fur coat.” His slate eyes lift to glance back at Wessex with a light shrug, as if it wasn’t that big of a deal.
which way is up?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-08-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: (GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 04:00 AM