(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open)
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you were forged in fire // and you rose from the ashes
murder and mercy rolled into one
Wessex’s agreement surprises him a bit internally, though he doesn’t let it show. But if he could hear her inner thoughts, if he could see the wonder if women even had autonomy in his world, he’d be able to answer that easily enough. They didn’t. And that’s what drew him to Lusea, in the end, because she wasn’t like that – she had fought tooth and nail against the system his father put in place, while the rest of them had simply dealt with it, while the rest of the nobles had figured that was a perfect place for a woman, to bring children into the world and ensure the homes were kept clean.

The resistance hadn’t been anything like that, and everyone had their part.

But he’s still surprised when she mentions that there hadn’t been a leader in three hundred years, dark brows raising as he glances over to her and snorts at the response. “And then Zariah came along, right?” A tilt of his head as he pauses in their work to remove the pelt from the wolf, now almost completely done.

As for what he asked for, for the new tradition, he snorts. “I’ve never done it before, so I just… Asked for a variety of random shit, figured the person could pick what fit them best. Weapons, alcohol, if they’re creative maybe something blue, like a scarf or a shirt or something.” He shrugs, not sure who had gotten him or what kind of results he’d get for asking for a variety. But regardless, he’d find out, wouldn’t he?
which way is up?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-08-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: (GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-17-2019, 05:51 PM