(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
Her mind drifts to a family whose father has just died and so Wessex nods her head slightly. “I’ll take the two bag legs if you don’t mind.” Old habits die hard, she thinks, and she might as well continue creepily (silently) looking after some the people since no one else is. So saying, she does still wait for a sign of agreement before separating the two hind legs for herself.

“Oh? Where the Rath was, or…?” somewhere else? There were ghosts in the Rath. Echoes of a life that seems forever ago - memories and fights and deals made under the premise of friendship. She doesn’t know how she feels about a new bar (especially since he was, like, kind of instrumental in getting the old one burnt down), but maybe it’s ok to not know how she feels. After all, she imagines she’ll hardly be spending a lot of time there. You know, cause Ascended can’t get drunk.

Portals? Aha. She cracks a grin and mock tsks at Sunjata. “Now that would be telling.” As much as she might like him, he isn’t family.

Skinless legs haphazardly tied together, Wessex takes a look at the bloodied ground and whatever is left of the carcass. “Looks like we might be done,” she says, cleaning off her talons with her cloak before re-sheathing them in her knuckles. “Need anything else?”
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-08-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: (GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Wessex - 12-26-2019, 03:32 PM