Protecting Mine Own
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
Her nose wrinkled slightly at the snowflake that landed upon her face, lifting a hand to brush it off. But that was when it appeared. Despite its suddenness and ominous appearance, Zariah remained calm, doll-like mask perfectly in place as she gazed upon the deity that so resembled the soul collector, Ludo. "It is an honor to meet you, Ludo." she said softly. And it was. Meeting a being of great power was always an honor.

Hazel eyes glanced to the offerings and she nodded. "Indeed, I did. I would not greet you empty handed." For how independent Zariah might think herself, she was no fool. She had done her research. A toy, to appease Ludo; fruit, to appease Frey; a pretty object of light, to appease Safrin. But of course, it Ludo wished to take them all, fine by her. She just had all the bases covered since she hadn't called on any one in particular.

The raggedy god's words brought a hint of a smirk to her lips. "The Warden is also unaware, and by the most technical of accounts, he does not." she said, clasping her hands behind her back. "But I recall events from our original home that he does not, for he had not reached them. But I digress..." She paused, storing the most important part away. "The Eirachi...what is the nature of the agreements they make with people? What exactly are they?" God? Spirit? Particularly gifted Abandoned? And while she knew of the terms of Neron's agreement with the Eirachi, she did not know what all it encompassed - nor how she could rid him of the shackles placed on him.
heavy is the crown
but never for a queen

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-09-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Random Event - 12-09-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-12-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-12-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-18-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-19-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-23-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-23-2019, 10:19 PM