[se] offerings
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun smirked slightly, a bit of his old spirit coming back to him at Zariah's compliments. ”I’ll take what I can get.” As she laughed fully, it turned into a full grin. "Well. I look forward to getting to know them, and hopefully you, better then." He inclined his head slightly to her.

Shrugging, he crossed his arms. "I can admire her, yes, as I admire all women with such strength. But power only gets you so far. It matters how you use it as well." Winking at Zariah, he continued grinning. "I much prefer those who possess wisdom as well as strength."

Chuckling at her comment, he nodded in agreement. "Unfortunately, I think that ship has sailed. The Fae have no love for my kind." He gave the Archmage an appraising look. "If you can suggest some ways back into their good graces, however, I'm all ears."
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
Zariah simply smirked over the top of her glass at him in response to much of what he said. It was flattery for the most part – and she did enjoy flattery – but she would withhold more than simple enjoyment of it until he proved to turn words to action. As fond as he claimed to be of her, as much as he claimed to wish to know her, she would see if that opinion would stand when it was met by those who would rather see her six feet under.

”Perhaps refraining from calling their traditions a waste of your time would be a start.” she said with a light laugh. She tilted her head, watching him curiously. ”I am sure you would win the undying ardor of your goddess if you managed to win them over though.”
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
At Zariah's slightly biting comment, Amun smirked. His old charms were coming to him more easily the longer the dance of a conversation progressed. "Perhaps. But I've always found that there's little I can do to alleviate other's ignorance of me if they don't truly want to learn or change their ways." The smirk broadened into a grin, one that showed off his fangs. "Besides, you told me it's mostly for Fae children these days and that the adults among them don't bother."

Chuckling at her next statement about the Voice, the potter spread his arms. "What makes you think I don't already have the undying ardor of my goddess?" There was a challenging tone to his question.

Coding base by Sky!
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
Zariah laughed low, placing her empty glass on a side table before clasping her hands, elbows on the arms of the chair. "Clearly you do not have children who wish to be entertained every second of the day, or you would know why partaking in these childish games might earn you favor." she said quietly, a smirk curving her lips. The Archmage leaned back in her chair, considering him as he opened his arms and spoke of his goddesses love. "Women like your goddess give their affection to those who are perpetually useful to them and that which they seek to attain. Are you perpetually useful, Amun?" she asked, raising a brow.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Zariah's amused response earned her a smirk right back from Amun. "No, I have not. But your point is well taken." Inclining his head, his eyes sparkled with a little bit of mischief.

"Perhaps. Or perhaps she is like a mother herself, and the Ascended are her children." He grinned a little wickedly. "And like all mothers, she loves her children even when they disappoint her." At her question, however, he raised his eyebrows. "I'd like to think so. Though the real question is, useful to who?" There was a curious edge to his response, and he eyed her almost warily. Still, he made no move to end the conversation just yet.

Coding base by Sky!