Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
Pet entered just as Adam was starting to stand up. When he was actually asked what the room was decorated for, he found an embarrassed, awkward grin spread across his face as he stayed still, stood with a hand on the table and his eyes looking about and suddenly wondering if all of this fuss was intensely childish. "Oh, um....well, I thought I'd make it so we have a really special night tonight, y'know..."

With a laugh more wooden than ever he walked forward and kissed Pet, more just to distract himself and try to get the mood closer to romance and further way from mortifying embarrassment than anything else. At least it was easy to get into that - with a smile on his lips he put his hands on Pet's waist, pulled him close.

Finally as he pulled away, he kissed Pet's nose. "We've got some dinner to eat and stuff and I..wanna talk to you about something."

Best way to put it. Not worrying at all.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 12-10-2019, 06:27 PM