Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Well, nah. Not a specific reason, no. I just wanted to treat ya." Really, he hadn't chosen this night for any reason at all; it had simply been when he'd gathered up the courage to finally express his true feelings.

Adam saw the sudden anxiety on Pet's face, but he wasn't sure of the cause of it - had Pet already guessed what it was he was going to talk about? Was he preparing himself to have to cringe through it then awkwardly turn Adam away? Not wanting to know just at the moment he stayed quiet, only speaking up when he was asked about dinner. "Uh, well, I've got some bread and meat and jam, but for dessert we got a cake and some scones for later. Amalia helped me." He pointed to the desserts on the table, a small proud smile on his face.

Reaching the table he sat down and motioned for Pet to take a sit next to him. "I'll serve it up in a moment. First though...did you have a good day?" He asked, leaning in to kiss Pet once before leaning back to listen. This was how he knew he loved Peter: he really cared about the answer.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 12-17-2019, 07:37 PM