Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
”That all... it sounds nice. Really nice.” Peter was glad his words did what he wanted for once, coming out genuine and soft. Blue eyes lingered on the desserts, the promise of sweets, home made sweets blanketing over his worry. He sat when Adam gestured to, moving his chair closer to the other man unconsciously.

Did he have a good day? This was still strange, but Peter let himself relax into it, smiling at Adam a little crookedly. This was a lot of effort to put in to break up with a person, and the idea actually lost some credibility in his mind. ”I had a good... a pretty good day.” He admitted with a shrug, not leaning back after the kiss. ”It’s... I’ve had a weird week. Weeks? Weirds weeks, maybe.” Everything had felt very hectic, and it felt like he hadn’t had a chance to really tell Adam any of it. Maybe over dinner?

But first, there was the urge to echo the question back, out of politeness or some old rule of conversation. ”Was you day uh... was it good?”
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 12-20-2019, 05:23 AM