Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Doesn't it just? Hell yeah, let's get it out, actually. I'm hungry." Hoping that perhaps conversation might help to steady his nervous hands, Adam set about putting out the food that had been prepared across the table, laid out like a buffet so Pet could choose whatever he liked. Putting two plates down he sat back down and began to pile things on his own plate, never one to turn down a big meal despite his skinny stature.

In Caido, he was pretty sure every week was weird one way or another. "Oh yeah? What's been happening?" He asked, already eating some bread and sipping at cider he'd poured out for the both of them.

As for his own day... "Yeah, it's been okay. Mostly setting all this up...Jigano and Amalia helped and two other people too...errr...Amun and Ingrid? I think? I've never met 'em before, but they showed up to chip in. It was kinda fun getting it all ready." He smiled around at the decorations surrounding them. "And I think it looks nice and romantic now."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 12-20-2019, 07:13 PM