Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
Peter smiled in quiet relief, glad Adam decided to get to the food sooner rather than later. He started piling his plate full even before everything was fully set out. They were alike in the way where they could eat anything, and Peters plate was full, though he waited for his partner before actually eating anything. ”It all looks good.”

”Lots. Lots has been happening.” Peter tried to huff out a laugh between bites of food, though not all of it had been good happening. It was best to try and stay positive. ”I uh... I met Safrin. And she... gave me a gift. Kind of. I... meant to show you earlier, but I was...” He shrugged, no excuse actually coming to mind. It had just been a busy week. ”And... Zariah came back. And talked to me.” This part is said quickly, under his breath, and just before a bite of food. As much as he could to gloss over that part.

He tried to move on quickly, focusing on Adams day, even leaning in a little. ”You... other people came to help? I... why, you... I thought this wasn’t special?”
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 12-25-2019, 03:47 AM