Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Why not? It's true, isn't it? And from what I know of her, she'd be happy to hear it." Adam laughed at Pet's prudish reaction, though his face then became frozen in the smile as his eyes widened as Pet began to transform. First his mouth, then everything else, an almost horrific event; had Adam not already known some Attuned, he would have screamed. "Oooh, shit. You're one of the animal guys!" Reaching out with a grin, he petted Pet's head as a Hyena. "How'd you get that?"

Though his curious joy wasn't going to last long; he cringed as Pet mentioned that Zariah had in fact told him of their disastrous doorstep meeting. "Uuhhh...yeah...it didn't go too well. I'm okay, though - Loren healed me, actually, so I guess not all your family is crazy as shit." However, it seemed Pet was quite alright with the crazy. "...Neron. He's a dick, you know. ...Why does she want you to go meet him? Are you gonna come back?" For the moment, Adam kept his voice carefully questioning but not desperate, not as worried as he actually felt.

"It has to wait--" Adam took a bite of his food, remembering it existed. "-Because it's important and I don't want to just blurt it out while my mouths full of bread. Some things you gotta say when it's quiet and the moment's right, y'know?"
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 12-30-2019, 10:24 AM