Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
Peter mumbled something completely unintelligible and half shrugged, unable to summon an actual reason that Adam shouldn’t say Safrin was hot, at least not beyond an irrational jealousy. The feeling passed as soon as Adams excitement was redirected onto him, his new form. Peter couldn’t help himself, he leaned into the hand pressing against his head, mouth lolling open like he didn’t have a care in the world. He had to shift back to answer Adams question, but he was happy to do so, the bright tone still permeating his words as he said. ”Safrin couldn’t drown me, so I... I got this.”

All of the good mood left him as Adam admitted to his meeting with Zariah, adding an extra detail that the matriarch had left out. ”She hurt you?” There was a sick feeling rising in Pets throat, worry and upset and disbelief all curling together. ”You’re okay though, you’re... you shouldn’t... you shouldn’t talk to her. It’s...” He didn’t want to say it wasn’t Adams place, he knew that was right, but he didn’t need Adam going out of his way to put them both in danger. ”You can... you can tell me if somethings wrong. Not her. It’s... it’s safer. I know how to... deal with it.” There was an attempt to make his voice as confident as possible, to really bring across a sense of experience.

”Neron though, I... he’s family, and... I want to meet him.” Pet shrugged. It was only right, wasn’t it? To know your family, even if they were just adopted. The second half made his heart ache, but he tried to put a soft smile on his face, and reached out for Adams shoulder. ”I’ll be back. I won’t... I won’t leave you. I’ll be back.” There was something else behind the words, something Pet still couldn’t say quite yet.

There was a soft huff that left Pet when Adam said he had to wait, but he turned back to his food, trying to finish it off quicker now, to get to the surprise. But he was curious. What could be so important that the evening had to be right?
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 01-01-2020, 04:25 AM