Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
The kiss filled Pet with a fuzzy warmth, soothing over any last prickles that has risen up. He couldn’t help the crooked half grin that spread over his face as Adam at first ignored the details of his attunment. ”She did. try. I uh... she said I had to... to earn it, and... put me in a water... bubble?” He shrugged lightly, and took another sip of the cider, a soft flush rising in his cheeks from the drink. He had never been able to hold alcohol well.

Talk of Zariah did sober him up quickly, a hand rising to grip Adams shoulder and look him over more carefully. ”What did you... what did you ask her?” The words came out strained, a whisper and a shout all at once. ”It’s not me... I’m not... Adam I want to... I need to keep you safe, and I... I can. You just... gotta let me? Please?” This was something he knew, keeping people happy, kept nag things together. This was something he could use to keep Adam safe.

”I’ll come back to you.” Peter promised, moving his hand up from where it sat on Adams shoulder to cup his cheek. Even if he tried he didn’t think he could stay away from the other man for long, there was a coil in his chest that was only at rest when they were close together.

The plates and the conversations cleared, and Adam stood, Pet looked up at him curiously. He cocked his head at the offer, looking past the other man into the living room, but standing and accepting the hand nonetheless. ”What is it?”
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 01-05-2020, 06:35 AM