Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
”It was.” Peter agrees solemnly, watching Adam watch his fork. A strange loop of men not knowing where to put their gazes. ”I... cried it? I think?” He tries to clarify, a crooked twist on his lips as he waits for the reaction to that.

The sigh Adam heaves makes Peter cock his head. Even he can tell the subject is only being put to bed, not put down completely, but at the moment that’s all he needs. He can report back, say they’d had a talk, which they had, and that things were settled. Which... they sort of were. For now.

Peter was led to the living room easily, following after Adam, a moth drawn to the flickering light of his desire. They didn’t sit, despite the cozy warmth surrounding them, the other man stayed standing, and Pet followed his example. This was clearly what the evening had been leading to, but he was lost. The moment swelled, beginning to insist upon itself as Adam fumbles with something from his pocket, drops it, and picks up Pets hands instead.

When the words finally poured from Adam, all Pet could do was blink, try to pull them apart in his mind. There was no reaction for a breath, then two, then Pets eyes began to shimmer, tears pooling in them even before he had fully realized the weight of what Adam said. Before he could even make sense of it. He pulled his hands away, moving them up to cup Adams face, holding him gently so he couldn’t pull away. ”Can... can you say it again?” The words were soft, the voice small, a dam for the emotion that surged through him, made his hands shake and his eyes wide.
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 01-07-2020, 01:10 AM