Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
Pet claiming he...cried the magic big bubble he almost drowned in was a truly bizarre addition to an already weird story and all Adam could do was laugh and shake his head, not sure how much of it had been some kind of God-induced hallucination on Pet's part (some of it had to be, right?).

Thankfully, it seemed Pet was willing to let discussion of Zariah slide away for the night. It would have to be addressed later, but Adam did not want Pet's 'family' souring the mood any more for this night, which he had hoped to be special.

And after Adam had stumbled his way through what he'd hoped would be a suave confession, he was unsure if he could ever make anything special again. Not knowing what reaction to expect from Pet given the mess he'd made of his words, he was quiet as hands came up to cup his face, only lifting one of his own hands, fingers gently brushing over Pet's scarred knuckles.

"Oh, sure. Of course." With a little laugh, Adam took a deep breath, trying to speak clearer this time: "I love you. I love you, Peter. You've really...really made me realise what all this relationship shit should be like."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 01-07-2020, 06:21 PM