Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
It seemed strange to see Adam like this, when normally things came so easily to him. The romance, the words, the touches. Things that Pet found himself struggling with, dancing around, unsure of when to do what. Adam never seemed to stumble in their dance, and to see it now, well... It gave this a greater weight, made Pet pay more attention without him even realizing.

When the words were repeated, Pet sucked in a shuddering breath, and slowly, while Adam continued, tried to pull the taller man down towards him. Tried to press their foreheads, then their noses together. Tried to look him in the eye, Pets blue seeming even brighter with how they were ringed in tears. His fingers twitched against Adams cheeks, like he could somehow spell a response against his skin.

When the words came, they were strained, pushed through a breathless throat and leaden, useless tongue. ”I love you too.” And then a laugh, slow at first but growing into a giddy, hysterical racket that only stopped when Peter clamped a hand over his mouth and tried to pull back, afraid now that he had ruined the moment.
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 01-14-2020, 05:08 AM