Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
With a smile on his face that came from a genuine joy, Adam let himself be pulled down towards Pet, kissing his forehead on the way. They looked in each others eyes, so close it made him laugh, though he also found himself stunned by the blue in Pet's eyes. At Pet's words Adam didn't give him a chance to pull away, just grabbed him and lifted him up, trying to hold him under his butt and pick him up.

"Come on, come with me." As he walked (a little wobbly) to the staircase and upstairs, he kissed Pet's neck, light and soft; still giving out little laughs between each press of his lips. "Cos I can feel an intense need to cuddle coming on." Reaching his bed he dropped Pet down on it then climbed over him, nuzzling his face into his shoulder and grabbing around Pet's sides, rolling about on the sheets in a sickeningly sweet way.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 01-14-2020, 12:28 PM