Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
At the slightest touch, Pet found himself frozen, nearly mesmerized by the arms pulling him close, trying to lift him up. As if by instinct he wound his arms around Adams neck, and resisted the urge to do the same with his legs, anting some insurance in case they collapsed.

Come with me. Adam said, as if any part of Pet could deny him at the moment. Half walking and half being dragged, they made their way up the stairs, Pet trusting in Adam to lead him while he lost himself in the feeling of lips on his neck. A soft sound pushed out of him as his back his the warm softness of a bed he’d grown familiar with, made even more familiar by the even warmer body that draped over him, pressed into him.

”This is love.” Pet all but sighed, quiet, like he was talking only to himself. His fingers buried in Adams hair, his legs wrapping around the other man properly as they rolled. If Adam were to look up, he would see an almost rapturous expression on Pets face. Like he had been living without something crucial up until this point, like a man from the desert who was seeing fields of green for the first time.
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 01-17-2020, 06:28 AM