Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
In the soft sheets and with Pet curled around him, Adam thought he could be happy for a very long time. Pet's expression of happiness (he'd seen lust and joy and amusement before, but never this kind of sheer contentment) filled his heart with warmth and he reached up to cup his cheek, stroking his thumb over a scar on Pet's face.

"Yeah, I guess it is." He stayed still for a moment, just enjoying the moment, trying to save it in his mind for later - then he ruffled Pet's hair with a laugh and flopped over, trying to bring Pet down with him so they were cuddling side by side underneath a healthy portion of blankets that Adam pulled around them. "There's something I wanna do, though. Now that we're here."

And for once, it wasn't sex (not that it couldn't be that later). Reaching down between them to find one of Pet's hands and hold it, Adam looked up to his eyes and said: "I want you to tell me everything about you I don't know yet. What happened before here. What you wanna do with your life. What you like and what you don't. I just..." He laughed, a little embarrassed. "I wanna know all about you, babe. I guess it's a symptom of the love thing."
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 01-17-2020, 04:28 PM