Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
Peter has a moment, a breath, a heartbeat to enjoy the feeling of Adams hand in his face, the warmth and acceptance that radiates off of it flooring him, fluttering his eyes closed softly. The peace was broken soon enough by a giddy laugh, the aforementioned hand moving up to ruffle through his hair, sending a shiver down Pets spine and driving him closer into Adams side, under the veritable mountain of blankets that Adam pulled up.

His head cocked, as much as it could, when Adam said there was something he wanted to do. Immediately, Pet expected some kind of foreplay, or silly prelude to it, and was surprised by the gentle grip on his hand, the seriousness in Adams honeyed eyes. ”A-Are you sure?” He asked softly, worry tinging the words, out of place in the mood that surrounded them. ”It’s not... good.” It was very far away from good actually, but he’d never had anyone ever actually ask him about his life before. People either already knew or didn’t care.

”Where... where should I start?” The question came before he’d gotten Adams answer, lwas or he already sort of knew what it would be.
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 01-21-2020, 06:18 AM