Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Mature Content Warning 
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
Pet hiccups out a squinty smile, not used to the support, the understanding. He lets his hand be moved easily, laughing gently when his knuckles were kissed. Maybe... maybe he could do this. Maybe it wouldn’t ruin anything. And Adam was asking. Squirming to get more comfortable, closer to Adam, he bit his lip, trying to figure out how to go through this.

”I-I guess um... the very beginning is uh, when I... when my dad, Jack um... when my mom died, he... sold me. To a man. And he uh... I...” He’d barely gotten through a sentence and he was trembling, voice wavering. ”I did... bad things. With him.” His eyes were growing distant, before he blinked, shaking his head to try and focus again. ”I did... bad things with him. And he... did bad things to...” He trailed off again, but came back quicker this time. ”His name was Ro-Ro... Rock Salt.”
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 01-24-2020, 02:06 AM