Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
Adam waited for the real name, a smile on his lips, eager to hurt this figure from Pet's past the only way he now could, with his words. As it turned out, it would be pretty easy. "Victor? Oh, Jesus. I see why he went by a nickname. Ain't anyone scared of Victor." Hopefully, this levity would make Pet smile, not make him feel as if Adam was taking light of his past.

People from the city...guards? Bounty hunters? Do-gooders? He couldn't really be sure, and he wasn't going to make Pet dwell by asking unnecessary details. Either way, he'd gotten out alive, which was the important thing. It seemed like after this event things got easier for Pet to talk about so Adam relaxed just a little, laying back more and pushing a hand through Pet's hair.

"Magic....? So, not like the magic you have here?" Adam thought this might be important. He didn't want to ask Pet to use his spells if they were borne of something he'd rather forget.

The name 'Alex' cropped up and he raised an eyebrow. "Lemme guess, he didn't help you?"
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 01-25-2020, 08:59 PM