Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
Peter couldn’t help it. He did smile a little at Adams teasing, not directed at him but at his past, a boogeyman that’s even now, he was afraid of it. It took some of that fear away, something he had never thought would happen without more time, maybe a lifetime.

He was still telling his story though, and didn’t have time to pause, in case he never started up again. There was a chance to answer Adams question though, first with a gentle shake of his head, then with words. ”It’s not like.... not like here. I don’t remember um... all the details I... I never got told, but... it was something they put in me? A.... a big needle, and... it hurt.” Pet shakes his head, trying to differentiate the pain from everything else. ”They said... most people uh... most people died, but I didn’t. And I had... magic, but it was... they called it something else.”

”He did help me. To start.” Pet insisted, then paused, chewing his lip anxiously. ”But he... I had to repay him. So I started helping him, and it kept... getting bigger and bigger, what I owed, and what he did, and...” There’s a pause, like Pet has only just realized something, only just put the pieces together. ”He said he loved me. I... hes a liar. And when I... I said I didn’t want to do anymore for him, that I wanted to... to stop hurting people, and stop... everything, he said... one more. Just one more.”

Pet is no longer looking at Adam, no longer looking at anything at all, except maybe a far off memory. ”I had to... help blow up a building. There was a... timer, and...” He shakes his head. ”It wasn’t long enough. I... wasn’t supposed to come out.”
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 01-27-2020, 04:13 PM