Revive your Idols
For Safrin - shrine prayer
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
Adam's eyes widened as the liquid became something different all together in his mouth, filling him with a pleasure he rarely found at the bottom of a glass. Safrin moved around him and his back arched as his lips parted, the sensation of something beginning to happen - then it was happening all at once, his body changing and twisting and becoming.

At first he didn't notice anything different about the way Safrin spoke to him, too wrapped up in his sudden new form, his easily writhing long body. When he did though he was amazed to find he suddenly knew how to respond. I feel...amazing! Holy shit, this is cool. Perhaps his words were not the most profound, but Adam's heart truly was overflowing with wonder and gratitude as he wiggled happily, snake tongue flickering out of his mouth.
A wasted youth is better by far
Then a wise and productive old age
Base Code by Sky!

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
the devil is not as black as he is painted
Kneeling down, the goddess scooped up the snake, allowing him to coil and slither where he wished across the expanses of her star-crossed skin.

"There now, I knew I'd be right. Exceptionally handsome as a snake." She cooed, amusement and pride sparkling like suns in the depth of her galactic gaze. "Now you are truly part of this world, attuned to the deep and old ways of this place." Leaning forward to kiss the snake on the tip of his dark nose, Safrin knelt again to place Adam back down on the ground. "Can't wait to see what shift you come up with next, sugar."

Coding base by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
ADAM
As excited as Adam was, he still managed to show some respect for Safrin by staying mostly around her arms and shoulders, at one point burrowing up into her hair for a moment, wanting to feel all the new textures he could on his new scaly skin.

Maybe this wasn't a purpose for his life as such, but it was very cool. It would keep him entertained for the next while anyway, which was at least partly what he wanted. I'll bring you offerings every damn day. He promised, joyous laughter echoing from his mind as his snout was kissed. Especially if you keep calling me handsome.
A wasted youth is better by far
Then a wise and productive old age
Base Code by Sky!

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
the devil is not as black as he is painted
"Offerings...a mention of my name to others...whatever strikes your fancy." Safrin purred with laughter. Stroking the goddess's vanity came with obvious perks, after all.

"Don't get into too much trouble, now." She mused as the snake slipped away from her. Rising, her body began to waver and sparkle, allowing light to pass through. "And don't be a stranger. Handsome."

So saying the goddess disappeared in a warm rush of starlight and lilac.

~FIN

Coding base by Sky!