Random Event it’s been a while, my friends

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISHING WAGON
Well, well, well. Everyone, it seems, has come looking for a piece of the Wishing Wagon. And Ianto - why, Ianto had never been so inundated with offers and trades! Especially not ones he actually liked!

Gazing among those gathered, some old acquaintances (and then some) and others complete strangers, there is no time to greet everyone personally, much as he would like to do so. Besides, there were orders to fulfil and trades to make!

“You are right,” he said to Remi. “But your husband’s offer is too good to refuse, also. I gift you the carpet, and thusly trade it for the jerky. I hope you two enjoy it!“

Oh, and offering food - nay, chicken - was guaranteed to receive a very warm response. To Jigano, then, “That sounds like a fine trade to me, sir!” He winked.

Glancing next to Wessex and Lily, the fox nods earnestly. “The gauntlets and jar are yours, ladies. I look forward to taking the Wishing Wagon to Halo in the near future.” More on that another time, though.

Loren, now, that was a rough one. Ianto tilted his head this way and that - he had already accepted cider, what good would wine do? And the bear... “Is it magical? Does it have some tale of daring do?” He asked.

As for Amun, Ianto wrinkled his nose and shook his head politely. “I feel that would benefit you more than I, sir. Feel free to make another bargain, but I do not wish for your teeth.”

And on and on it went! Sunjata received a fiendish grin and a gentle bow of the head. “I would be honoured to find myself there. I heard the Rathskeller met its end before I could visit - I look forward to seeing you at this new bar. Take the sword.”

Chewing at the inside of his cheek, he shrugged to Bastien next. “My lady would have appreciated such a thing, but I have little need for it. Do you have anything else you might trade?”

Now stories he could get his teeth into, yes indeed. “I would very much enjoy that. The incense is yours fort he taking,” he said to Oliver, before glancing to Amalia.

“A tempting offer, but let us see what our bitey friend decides first.” He grinned, before his gaze moved, at last, to Kaimana. Blue eyes growing wide at the display, Ianto tilted his head this way and that at the little mushroom.

“Absolutely,” he said. “Allow me to finish these wonderful trades, sir, and I will happily let you take a pick of what is left.”

Remi receives - then loses - the carpet (and thus does not get to know what it does, boo!). He and Ronin receive: Jerky | Mmm, beefy!

Jigano receives: Everdry Bed | A square of silk that transforms into a large, luxurious bed upon command; always warm and clean and never ever gets that wet spot during use (wink wink nudge nudge)

Wessex receives: Gloves of Crushing | Oversized green gauntlets cause it's wearer to become mildly irritable and inevitably break fragile things when touched

Lily receives: Jar of starlight | Open to fill a room with the brilliance of the stars. One use only.

Loren is asked for more information about the bear, and Ianto declines Amun and his offer of a bite. He is able to bargain something else if he wants!

Sunjata receives: Flametongue | Magic sword that sheds dim light like a torch and is warm to the touch; causes user to constantly have spice on the tongue as if they ate something fiery hot

Bastien does not woo Ianto with his offer. He is able to bargain something else if he wants!

Oliver receives: Incense | When lit, this incense has a calming effect on all those with in 10ft

Amalia is invited to wait for Amun’s response, and Kaimana is invited to wait until all trades resolve to pick from what is left!

You have 72 hours (I hope) to respond.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
it’s been a while, my friends - by Random Event - 12-09-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: it’s been a while, my friends - by Remi - 12-09-2019, 11:42 PM
RE: it’s been a while, my friends - by Jigano - 12-10-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: it’s been a while, my friends - by Ronin - 12-10-2019, 07:15 AM
RE: it’s been a while, my friends - by Wessex - 12-10-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: it’s been a while, my friends - by Lily - 12-10-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: it’s been a while, my friends - by Loren - 12-11-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: it’s been a while, my friends - by Amun - 12-11-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: it’s been a while, my friends - by Sunjata - 12-11-2019, 01:35 AM