can we always be this close forever and ever?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Indeed, Loren was once again left breathless at the sight of Frey as they grew to increasingly resemble Abasi. The summoner's features and his eyes carried equal parts desire and awe as he stared at them. Then another smile crossed his lips, and this time it lingered.

His eyes followed the deity's fingers as they dipped the small pieces of apple into the honey, the movements impossible sensual. Swallowing, the heat continued to spread through the Launceleyn's body. The question at least brought him back to his senses. "Have."

Pausing for just a moment, Loren gathered his scattered thoughts. "I know Fiat Lux is dedicated to you. I was wondering if there was anything more I could do to honor you during the festivities." They'd made stalls for the organizations and planned games (and some of them were planning trysts), but the summoner, at least, wanted to know if there was anything else they could do to honor the god who'd blessed him.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can we always be this close forever and ever? - by Loren - 12-11-2019, 04:03 PM