[GGE] [Open] a little bit of this, a little bit of that
open (to everyone but bastien)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Of course, Oliver wasn't the sort to con people. He may appear to be clueless....which he was, but he would never steal something from another person. Usually, he'd try to pay his friends back in favors, such as maybe inviting them out for a picnic. Oliver didn't realize how untrustworthy he appeared to be, nor how stupid his idea actually was. He made tons of mistakes and desperately needed to realize the couple he might've just made.

There is a nod and a faint smile on his face. "Yeah, when I arrived everything was freezing. Snow was everywhere and honestly....I don't think I would've survived if I hadn't been found. I mean, I was clueless and disoriented. Hell, still am." He wasn't going to mention the memoryloss bit, worried that he could be used for that fact. Many people had been kind to him, but he couldn't help but worry that someone would manipulate him using his lack of memory.

At the mention of the artist's guild, the blonde immediately shook his head. "No, no. I actually cant go to them." He would've if this wasn't a special case. "I'm...making a gift for someone. I'm in a gift exchange and my person asked for art and well....they happen to frequent the guildhall. They'd be suspicious if they saw me there." Great job, Oliver. Already revealing who your person is AND to an absolute stranger!

"Like I said, if you help me I can give you everything that I haven't already traded away to get the materials. Hell, I can even do labor for you or do a loan of sorts. Like....I can pay you back later in whatever you want." Yes, he was that desperate.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GGE] [Open] a little bit of this, a little bit of that - by Oliver - 12-25-2019, 03:15 AM