oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Jigano’s suggestion was as good as anything Loren could think of, so he sent a pulse of agreement. Works for me. When the white-haired man suggested the summoner put his nose to work, he sniffed at the air and then the ground. He was still new to this, but he did his best to sort the scents.

Finally, he gave what he thought was his best guess. Meat, mostly. Some known to me, some unknown. A lot of this one type of bird, I think. And smoke and wet furs. Those aromas stood out above the rest of the smells that permeated any city of any significant size.

There was one in particular, that mystery avian, that got his blood singing. He began sniffing again, trying to seek it out, identify it, though mostly unconsciously. That tracks with what we know. I didn't see any fields or forests on the way in, so if I had to guess, they mostly sustain themselves by hunting game. Then they arrived at the market and he was momentarily overwhelmed as the sights, scents, and sounds bombarded him.
Never judge a book by its cover.

Messages In This Thread
oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping - by Loren - 12-11-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping - by Loren - 12-12-2019, 05:09 AM