oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Size is no object to you, huh?" Jigano asked wryly of the honey badger, less than a full foot tall at the shoulder. "But I didn't know Peter could shift as well." The words were spoken thoughtfully through his distraction as he continued to heal the poor, battered ningo. First he closed the bleeding wounds, then he turned his attention to bruises and scuffs, bringing the bird back to full health with a gentle touch while his magic sang in his veins.

His lips quirked in understanding as he held out his hands for the ningo, indicating that Loren should release the bird to his care - and using a touch of his beastmaster ability to make sure it didn't try to flee again. "Once I would have said that I couldn't imagine the feeling... but my dragon shift does something similar to my mind," he admitted quietly. "It can certainly be overwhelming. You came out of it pretty fast though. I'm glad you didn't lose yourself to it for too long." He smiled more warmly behind his scarf, corners of his eyes crinkling as he stroked the soft ningo, assuming Loren let him have it, and stood up with the bird in his arms. "Think that nose of yours can lead us back to its owner?" he challenged teasingly.

Messages In This Thread
oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping - by Loren - 12-11-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping - by Jigano - 12-14-2019, 02:34 AM