baby lumberjacks still wear plaid
Johnny!
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Clem nearly takes a limb off with his axe when a voice calls out, having been too focused on his terrible chopping to rely on his hearing. Which really, really would have sucked because meeting The Voice in person for the first time probably wouldn't go well if he needed a leg replaced or something. But also imagine the cool bionic limbs?

Pulling himself from his distraction, the boy turns with a scowl at the newcomer, only for it to be wiped away in a messy smear of recognition and delight upon seeing Nate. His grin is lopsided and genuine, fangs peeking out the corners of his mouth as he sheepishly shrugs. "I'm keepin' ya sharp by makin' ya teach me, don't be ungrateful!" Nonetheless he bounds over to the other man, already presenting the axe eagerly, ready to learn another skill from the still unnamed man. "I'm tryin' to cut it down so I can carve bigger stuff like you were showin' me." An honest admission, hoping the man will appreciate that Clemente has been continuing his little lessons on his own.

Messages In This Thread
baby lumberjacks still wear plaid - by Clemente - 12-12-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: baby lumberjacks still wear plaid - by Nate - 12-12-2019, 03:32 AM
RE: baby lumberjacks still wear plaid - by Clemente - 12-24-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: baby lumberjacks still wear plaid - by Nate - 12-31-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: baby lumberjacks still wear plaid - by Nate - 01-17-2020, 04:57 AM
RE: baby lumberjacks still wear plaid - by Nate - 03-18-2020, 08:02 PM