Come Into My Parlour [open]
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”The other person I met did have white hair.” I confirm with a wide smile. I’m not sure if I should be disappointed, since it seems there are only two griffins in the hollowed grounds, or pleased that I somehow managed to meet both of them within a day. I try to settle for pleased as I continue. ”He told me was a story catcher, and had a griffin like a cloud.” There’s a dreamy tone in my voice, and I lean into it, my eyes growing distant and my body swaying, just a little bit.

I am back in an instant though, as soon as the man agrees to join me. He doesn’t sound particularly enthusiastic, but I’m sure it’s just surprise in the face of my generosity. I can worry about that later though, first things first, now that he’s my guest, I have a very important question to ask. ”Can I have your name? So I know who I am enjoying my meal with.” I blink up (literally, he’s terrifyingly tall even sitting) innocently, humming while I wait for the answer.

I could all but roll my eyes when finally a piece of my fruit is sampled, and he proclaims that it’s surprisingly nice. I don’t, because I am polite, but I want to. ”Of course it’s nice. Everything here is as fresh as possible.” I can hear my own voice shift from a quiet condescension to utter distraction, any frustration I might have had melting away as I watch the griffin snap up the scraps of food proffered fo her.

”You don’t have any wings?” It’s the part of his explanation that I am immediately stuck on, and I resist the urge to flutter back towards him and double check his back. I’m trying to make friends, not scare them off. ”I’m very glad the ban is lifted. I was going through... family things, when the barrier first came down, and didn’t get the chance to explore then. I was worried more folk would be... like I’d heard, but I’ve liked everyone I’ve met so far.”I wonder if he’ll point out that I myself have said I’ve only met two people. Then my smile curves wickedly, and I lean in, popping another deep red berry into my mouth just before I speak. ”I’m glad to be your first.”
Tarasha
the adnascentia of my soul will crack the earth

Messages In This Thread
Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-12-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-13-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-13-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-14-2019, 04:29 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-18-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-18-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-20-2019, 06:11 AM