on the nature of exhaustion and trauma
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
what the wood whispers to itself
"Don't you have to do it to keep yourself..." Hydrated doesn't seem like the right word, but of course you have no idea what the right word actually is. Your brows furrow as you look at the ground. "..alive?" You settle on finally, though it's clear from your tone of voice that you're not happy with this adjective.

"I didn't." You blurt, before catching yourself and drawing in a breath. "At least, I didn't want to or mean to. I was just going to observe like always. But then Kai did and then it landed on me and Adam just.." Your nose scrunches unhappily at the memory. And then technically Grant went and spun the bottle so it's all a bit confusing as to how it came to land on Amun.

You nod, planning on doing just that.

"Lots of things upset me." You reveal in a slightly softer tone.
OIA'I'O

Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun shrugged, though his eyes grew thoughtful. ”I honestly don’t know. Probably. All I know is that it feels good.” Licking at his fangs in his mouth, he wondered if what Oia’i’o was saying was true.

As she grew distressed, though, he gave her a slight smirk, though it was a far cry from the wicked looks he'd given just a season ago. "You could've left at any time. No one made you do it." He felt his grip tighten on his walking stick until it was white-knuckled at the unhappy look on her face.

When she revealed that many things upset her, he snorted. "Including me, it seems. Well, if that's the case, I've never been one to go where I'm not welcome." Turning, he began to limp back towards his studio. "See you around, Oia'io."
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
what the wood whispers to itself
You hum quietly at this. "It makes sense. It's the same for other species, though perhaps not quite so pronounced." Eating, after all, was pleasurable for many and it was what they needed to sustain themselves.

At this response, you merely blink unhappily at the ground. You...you couldn't have though. It isn't how your brain works, how your mind works, and you find yourself tugging more insistently on your hair. Had you ears like a horse or dog, they'd have been flickering back constantly to indicate unease.

As Amun turns, you stare at him. You didn't say he upset you, though occasionally he does. "I meant loud noises, and carpets, and being inside." You clarify, almost warily. His misunderstanding has made you feel...strange, though you can't place it.

"As long as you don't lose your eyes, too." A joke? Who knows.

~FIN.
OIA'I'O

Coding base by Sky!