Training one hundred sleepless nights
Remi!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i try to keep it in line, maybe i'm just not the one
He sets the sword down on a bench while he focuses on making room should Remi join him, and right on cue the Alchemist… stumbles into the training ring. It seems like the other man might be drunk already and Sunjata quietly curses himself for not quite being as drunk as the other man is. But he still opens his arms wide in greeting, a quiet chuckle leaving him as he aims to guide Remi to the ring. “You look like you’ve had a busy morning and afternoon.” He chuckles lightly, shaking his head as he approaches the bench.

Thanks for joining me, I wanted to see what the sword from the wagon could do. You up for it?” He asks before grabbing the bottle of alcohol he’d brought in his pack and taking a deep drink of it in the attempts at being as drunk as Remi is by the time this is over.
but you know i would
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
one hundred sleepless nights - by Sunjata - 12-16-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: one hundred sleepless nights - by Remi - 12-23-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: one hundred sleepless nights - by Sunjata - 12-23-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: one hundred sleepless nights - by Remi - 12-24-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: one hundred sleepless nights - by Sunjata - 12-24-2019, 11:03 PM