Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Only one person turned out for the first round of the riddle contest, but that was alright. They’d got many riddles, and maybe when they got started more would show up. "Thanks for coming. Guess this means you really wanted those prizes."

Grinning at Oliver, Loren finished around in the bowl. As he did, he laid out further rules. ”All of these riddles pertain to life in Caido in one way or another. We have specific answers in mind, but I can be convinced that your responses fit the bill if you make a compelling argument. Also, you only get one guess per round.” That said, he pulled out a scrap of paper with a flourish. His eyes sparkled as he read it:

I am made, but not by man.
I cannot be eaten, but what's inside me can.
I am not just a home, for I'm also a palace.
But disturb me not, or you shall feel my malice.

Folding the paper, he placed it in a separate bowl. "I can repeat it if necessary. And I'm excited to hear your guesses." He smiled as he waited for the other man's answers.

You have 48 hours to respond before the next riddle.

As stated above, the riddle is about Caido. Only those here at the start of each round to hear the riddle get to guess. Anyone is welcome to join before the next round, however.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-20-2019, 10:39 PM