Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren couldn’t help but grin as Rexanna arrived at the contest. Then someone he didn’t know showed up—a Fae, no less—and he smiled at them as well. ”Hi there. I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Loren.” He held out his hand for them to shake.

Stepping back, he shook his head at Oliver. ”Unfortunately, that’s not it.” His tone was sympathetic, and he smiled. Turning to the Fae, he shook his head again. ”It’s a book, but I was looking for something a little more specific than that.” Finally, he turned to Rexanna, and gave her a challenging grin. ”Right answer, wrong rules! You had to be here when I announced the riddle to be eligible for a prize, your majesty.” His tone was teasing, and he wagged a finger at her.

Turning back to the group, still grinning, he fished another riddle from the bowl. ”Don’t worry, though, there’s plenty more where that came from. And if you all are interested in Sentient Books, we’ve got quite a few in the Loreseeker’s Guild, located underneath the Atheneum. We’ve also got a book on the flora and fauna of the Hollowed Grounds that you are more than welcome to peruse.” After giving his sales pitch, he finally unrolled the latest scrap of paper:

Pieces of me are born in cloud. Pieces of me live in your eyes. Pieces of me die in iron. Who am I?

You have 48 hours to answer! Please DM me what you think the answer is so that everyone gets a chance to submit their answers without being influenced by others. Anyone who joins in next 48 hours will be eligible to answer the next riddle.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-25-2019, 02:16 AM