Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
They all give their answers, and Rexanna listens as she shifts the parasol on her shoulder as Loren explains the answer. Safrin? She supposes it makes sense, but the thought of it makes a small hum of amusement leave her. She’s never met the goddess, perhaps that’s how she hasn’t gotten the edge of that. At least there was another riddle.

She waits for Oliver to decide what his prize is, giving him a bright fanged smile. “Good job Oliver.” She announces, a slight cheer to her voice and a nod. And then she inspects the prizes, imagining which ones Deimos had managed to make and seeing them within, because honestly who else would have made them?

Focusing on the next riddle once Loren gets around to it, it seemed so much easier, and she jumps at the opportunity with a bright smile at the answer that resounds in her mind. Had she had a heartbeat, she might have waited a few pulses before answering, but she can’t help but to jump on it as soon as she can. “Oh, I’ve got this one.” She gives her newfound companions a conspirator’s look before she announces her answer.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Rexanna - 12-27-2019, 04:49 AM