Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The last thing Oliver expected was to get a riddle right, which he didn’t do. The moment he realized it was Safrin, he muttered a silent prayer of apology to the God, clearly embarrassed he messed up on the god he pledged himself to. He was clearly caught off guard when Loren revealed his answer was the closest. A grin appeared on his face and his cheeks lit up a light pink. He was radiating with pride and genuine happiness.

Peering into the numerous objects he had to choose from, he bit on his lip, clearly in deep thought. Reaching forward, he grasped onto a blade that had a dragon on the handle. It’d be helpful and would hopefully allow him to go far, unlike the jewelry that he’d feel guilty for obtaining. ”Thank you.” He stated in response to both Rex and Loren.

It only took seconds for the next riddle to be revealed, one that once again stumped him. ”I guess I’ll just go with...” No way was he gonna get it so he just said a random answer.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Oliver - 12-29-2019, 04:18 AM